We do have some areas of speciality though:
- Hybrid vehicle servicing
- Electrical & warning light diagnostics
- Ford/Lincoln models – we have specialized equipment that lets us do everything that a dealership can do and more.
- BMW – we can provide additional mechanical services included ECU updates, full diagnostics and even model specific ECU performance tuning.
Many modern vehicles have extended oil change intervals now. We have seen intervals of 12,000km or more!
While the manufacturer may feel that is safe, due to Edmonton’s roads and the typical driving we do, we recommend an interval no greater than 10,000km.
Did you know we sell Oil Change Packs? You save some money and they can be used for any of your vehicles. Great for fleets and households with a few vehicles and drivers.
- If operation appears normal (braking, acceleration, gear shifting) you should call us and book a diagnostic so we can figure out what’s wrong. We’ll get you in as quick as we can.
- If operation is not normal – poor acceleration, strange noises, trouble shifting, etc – stop driving your car and contact your tow truck company to have it towed to our location. We will have it stored in our locked compound until we can diagnose the problem.
Don’t have or know a reputable towing company? Call us and we can either recommend or help coordinate the entire process for you.
Sometimes this means we take some extra time to diagnose a problem and replace a $100 part instead of a $1500 part.
Bring us your vehicle along with the diagnosis the other shop provided and we will either beat their price or figure out what is actually wrong so we can save you some money.