Most Popular Services
|8:00AM – 5:00PM
Mechanic Shop Location
Call Us Now
Check Engine Light On? We Can Help
Automotive Diagnostics Specialists
- Complimentary Inspection Always Included
- Full-Service Aut0 Repair Facility
- Specialized Hybrid Equipment
- Repair All Makes/Models
- Secured Yard & Shop
- Easy Access Location
- Great Shop Rate
Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
Is one of your check engine lights or another dash light on?
Perhaps the best thing we are known for is solving the hard diagnostic problems that others can’t. Our master technician loves a good puzzle.
We also have specialized equipment and testing tools to quickly find vehicle problems.
Need an Out of Province Inspection (OPI), or a private sale inspection?
Major Vehicle Repairs
Is your engine or transmission having problems operating?
Are you looking for a reputable and reliable vehicle service shop?
Get all the standard services your vehicle needs at Volt Auto Pro. Our rates are far better than the dealership and we like to think we love our customers more too. Oil/fluid changes, brakes, belts, suspension and everything else you need.
How long has Volt Auto Pro been open?
Volt Auto Pro opened its doors in 2016 with a group of automotive technicians that all have more than 10+ years of professional mechanical experience. Our expertise in managing a shop is pretty extensive too as our management team have successfully ran both dealership and private service bays.
What types of cars/trucks do you repair? Any specialties?
At Volt Auto Pro we service all makes and models you see driving around Edmonton. Our technicians are experts in diagnosing issues across many different platforms, engine/transmission types, or other automotive components.
We do have some areas of speciality though:
- Hybrid vehicle servicing
- Electrical & warning light diagnostics
- Ford/Lincoln models – we have specialized equipment that lets us do everything that a dealership can do and more.
- BMW – we can provide additional mechanical services included ECU updates, full diagnostics and even model specific ECU performance tuning.
How often should I change my car’s oil?
The simple answer is every 5000km.
Many modern vehicles have extended oil change intervals now. We have seen intervals of 12,000km or more!
While the manufacturer may feel that is safe, due to Edmonton’s roads and the typical driving we do, we recommend an interval no greater than 10,000km.
Did you know we sell Oil Change Packs? You save some money and they can be used for any of your vehicles. Great for fleets and households with a few vehicles and drivers.
My Check Engine (or Service Engine Soon) light came on. What should I do?
Don’t panic. Modern vehicles have many engine and transmission sensors designed to find problems before they become a major issue. But, that does not mean you should not take action. We recommend you do the following:
- If operation appears normal (braking, acceleration, gear shifting) you should call us and book a diagnostic so we can figure out what’s wrong. We’ll get you in as quick as we can.
- If operation is not normal – poor acceleration, strange noises, trouble shifting, etc – stop driving your car and contact your tow truck company to have it towed to our location. We will have it stored in our locked compound until we can diagnose the problem.
Don’t have or know a reputable towing company? Call us and we can either recommend or help coordinate the entire process for you.
My mechanic says I need a costly repair. Can you provide a second opinion?
Absolutely! One of the things we pride ourselves on at Volt Auto Pro is in being able to solve the problems others can not and providing alternative solutions to costly repairs if the safety of the vehicle, and you, can still be maintained.
Sometimes this means we take some extra time to diagnose a problem and replace a $100 part instead of a $1500 part.
Bring us your vehicle along with the diagnosis the other shop provided and we will either beat their price or figure out what is actually wrong so we can save you some money.